Thursday, October 20, 2005

Body and Soul

If you are Fantacizing, it doesn't matter if she is Pamela Anderson or your Padosan.

Why the soul is wearing this body? I mean, why THIS body only? Why not someone else's?

Also I have never seen my own ass. Or for that matter my brain or my lungs or any inner part for that matter. But they are integral parts of my body. Then if they are taken out and presented before me, will I recognise?

Also when I touch any part of my body, like say my nose with my finger, then whether finger feels the nose or nose feels the finger? And then what is the difference since finger and nose are sensed at the same place in my brain.

And why penis is the only hanging part?

Someone wrote 'Life is there to Live'. What else can you do with it? Paper is very cheap therefore people write. If a sheet of paper is as expensive as an ounce of a gold, then who will write and what?

Afterall trees are the only integral part of this earth. Their roots are firmly attached to the ground. Therefore we call it rooted. But what about all others? We afterall don't have any bonds.

Nipple is circling over the breast. Tongue-tied & twisted just an earthbound misfit, I.

1 comment:

Fleiger said...

Kosla was first novel I read, which had something to do with our school syllabus... Its a great novel man... and know what, I found translated version in Duke library, think will read it over winter break...