Monday, August 22, 2005

yes! i do!!

I am selfish. No this is not just another inspiration from Ayn Rand. I am. I knew it from very begining. But I was and am hypocrite as well. I professed logic with the stupidity of the worst illogical person.
OK. Nothing to do with whatever i wrote above. I am still convinced with my stand on logic. But now I guess, I am becoming more like a sponge. Earlier I was like a stone. I could not absorb anything. I could listen to anything. I could not see anything. I wont say that I have become a continuous learner and stuff like that. But, yes, I am changing. And change is the only constant thing in nature.
Yes. I love her. I love her logically. Now its too late. I know. But atleast now I have the satisfaction of understanding my own emotions. Now I can tell that I can understand her. How can a person who can not understand his own emotions can understand and feel someone else's emotions. And love can be logical. I am not saying that "love is logical". I am working on the statement. But now I can say that even if the outcome turns out to be something else, I wont cease to exist. If I remain adamant on my theory of logic, or for that matter on anyone's theory of logic, beliving firmly that logic is the only means of understanding, it becomes illogical in itself.
The search might throw a lot of other questions and statements which might shatter a lot of my thinking process and convictions. But now I have the courage to face. And I will. I will continue to love her. Though it seems that I will never get her.

This is the most loosely written blog. Now I will keep on building on the bits and pieces I have thrown today. Its interesting.

No comments: